What is Your Home Worth
- 7043 HILLSIDE, Clarkston, MI 48346
- 4 BD, 5.1 BA
- 00 Collins RD, Rochester, MI 48306
- 0 BD, 0.0 BA
- 4899 BROOKSIDE LN, Washington, MI 48094
- 4 BD, 4.1 BA
- 4707 RAAP RD, Romeo, MI 48065
- 4 BD, 3.1 BA
- 3441 JOHN R RD, Rochester Hills, MI 48307
- 3 BD, 3.1 BA
- 2122 S ROCHESTER RD, Rochester Hills, MI 48307
- 3 BD, 2.1 BA
- 1633 BOULDER CRT, Rochester, MI 48306
- 2 BD, 3.0 BA
- 2973 LEYTON CRT, Rochester Hills, MI 48306
- 4 BD, 2.2 BA
- 8646 E PEARSON, Shelby Twp, MI 48316
- 4 BD, 2.1 BA
- 2030 34 MILE RD, Romeo, MI 48065
- 4 BD, 3.1 BA
Shelby Township is a charter township and census-designated place located in Macomb County in the U.S. state of Michigan. The township, a northern suburb of Detroit, is located roughly 15 miles north of the city. As of the 2000 census, the township had a total population of 65,159. The 2010 Census places the population at 73,804. Shelby Township is one of the fastest growing communities in Metro Detroit.
BROOKVIEW REALTY welcomes you to our comprehensive Shelby Township & Rochester Michigan real estate website. No other site provides more detailed Rochester & Shelby Township Michigan real estate market information than you’ll find here.
For buyers there is detailed area and neighborhood information and a great listing search page. For sellers we provide information and data to help you to ready your home for market and to list it so it sells.
|For Buyers||For Sellers|
The Shelby Township, Rochester, Rochester Hills Michigan real estate market is made up of diverse and interesting communities and neighborhoods. We’ll tell you about each of them and let you narrow your search to the very best for you.
Our home search page is one of the most valuable tools on this site for both buyers and sellers. Keep your finger on the pulse of the market by visiting the real estate search page.